Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas tree

I may need to get a new wreath. Well, the wreath that is hanging up on my door is from last year. Yup, last year. 2008. It looked really nice for months, so I didn't want to take it down. Plus, I'm a little lazy about that kind of thing. I had my homemade cinnamon ornaments hanging up in my windows for almost two years, and they still had a cinnamon fragrance! So my Christmas wreath hanging on my door for a year is, well, not that bad in my book. But, I think it's time for a new one, besides most of the decorations have fallen off as the wreath has dried out and it's turning slightly yellow now.

I'm also making new cinnamon ornaments. I've posted a picture of the wreath from last year.
Christmas Wreath from last year
Here are some of the cinnamon ornaments:
before decorationafter decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments and publish any that are not derogatory towards any person, place or thing. If you are complaining about something, that's fine, just keep it clean and courteous.